Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Oh...the possibilities...

Hey Everybody!!!
How is it going??? I hope well! I am glad that first that the Utes won!!!! In fine fashion and Congrats to the BYU people also. I don't know who they played or what happened but I heard they won. haha.
So we had a really good week. We had a lot of lessons and were able to talk to a lot of people. Right now we have so many possibilities here in ward. We have a lot of people that we are teaching. But the ones that really stand our and it seems like are really interested. We have two families of 5. They are both really good families. They both have told us that they want to be apart of the church they feel that is something really special. The only thing is that they will not commit themselves. We are working very hard with these families because it really does look like that they are going to be really good members. They are really special. We have so many possibilities to help many people accept the gospel in their lives.The is trying to relate the gospel to what is going on in their lives. We are really praying hard to find the answer. But I know that they will be baptized it is just a matter of time.
We also had a baptism! Her name is Gloria and she is a girl of ten years. She is really awesome and is always excited and super happy and her baptism was something that was really special. Her mom who was inactive broke down crying because she was so happy. It was something really so special and something that I will never forget! I am excited to help these people receive these same blessings that Gloria and her mom were able to receive. I need to work as hard as I can to be worthy to help these people but I am going to give my all! 
Sorry this is short!! I done have a lot of time. But I love all of you so much! Am so grateful for your support and your love and prayers you really don know how much it means to me. IT is something I am so grateful for and I don't know how I got so lucky to have all this support. I hope you all have a good week! I love you all so much and until next week. 
Con Amor Elder Oliver


No comments:

Post a Comment