Tuesday, July 31, 2012

NO TIME ONCE AGAIN

Hey Everybody!
So I once again have no time to write because we did an activity with our district today and ya there is no time. I am so sorry. This was a tough week...We had zone conference which was awesome I feel like I learned a lot on how I can become a better missionary. SO I am excited to apply the things I learned and We will see what happens. The reason that the this week was tough because Ivan who got baptized last week. Fell in sin and ya he was so sad and felt so guilty. We talked to him on the phone and explained to him that it happens and that he needs to come to church. And ya...He didn't come. We passed by and we have yet to find him and talk with him. We have been praying a lot that we can find him and everything is ok. Because he really is a great person and will be a great member. He told us that he felt so bad that he prayed and fasted after. And Satan is just working really hard on him...So will see what happens...We had a fun day today with one of our recent converts Alicia. We went to house and she cooked for the whole district. Then after we had a water war and ya...I know you are wondering...Yes we are 20 years old. haha. But it was good fun and Alicia is a such a strong member I am excited for the day when she can go to the temple. I hope that I can have the opportunity to go with her. Well I am so sorry that I don't have any time but I want you to know that I love you all very much! And your prayers and letters and everything else is so appreciated that I really cant put it into words...Thank you so much. I will have more time next week I hope. 
Con Amor Elder Oliver
Ps is my last week with Elder Maldonado....I am sad about that. But Hopefully I have another good companion like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment