Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Chilaquiles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! y.......pansita

Hey Everybody,
Elder Oliver here! Reporting on another week here in the state of Mexico. I cannot believe another week has gone by so fast!!! It is crazy!!! Almost at 6 months!! wow it is crazy how fast it is going. SO I am really sorry I don't have a ton time to write. I am so sorry! But that is also ok because not a whole lot went on this week.
It rained a ton this week and it is going to continue throughout this month. We have been visiting with our people who have baptism dates for this upcoming week we are working hard to make sure they are prepared. And I feel that they are going to be ready. say a prayer for them please!!! 
Ya I am really out of time. ha Next week will be better I promise. But really fast yesterday we ate at one of the members house as usual. We had Chilaquiles!!!!!!!!! By far my favorite food here in Mexico!! It was so good.!!!!! and also the member made me try pansita...Pansita is cow stomach....or a stomach of some other animal. ya.......................Not good. I wanted to throw up. But that is ok because after I ate that I was blessed with cake. And that was delightful. Now don't think that I broke my goal of sweet bread because I did not. My goal is that I wont buy it in the street. And so far so good. haha Sorry I am out of time I love you all.thank you so much for all of your support I hope all is well! I will write more next week I promise!!!! Love you all!
Con amor Elder Oliver

No comments:

Post a Comment