Friday, February 17, 2012

HALF WAY!!!!!!!!!! hopefully.....

Hey Everyone!,
So this week has been great as usual!!! ha the mtc is so much fun! So I hate to say it but I have not had anything to exciting this week!!! i know crazy!!!! But I want to thank everyone for there packages and letters for valentines day! I am so sad that I wasn't able to watch the bachelor the day after valentines day! But that is ok...haha just kidding! So last sunday I was called to district leader! and I said yes. It is nothing...haaha I am glad I have the oppurtunity to help the people in my district but now have more busy work along with everything else. Ha but its great I am grateful for the oppurtunity. So I set a goal to finish the book of mormon by this up coming sunday a had a 130 pages left and i still have 60 to go...I dont think I am going to get it but that is ok! This week I really learned how to study the scriptures this week and look deeper into it than just reading and scanning the pages. So if I don't hit my goal that is ok because I am actually getting something out of my study everytime even if I just read one verse! I love it! I am so sorry That my letter isn't very long this week. Oh real fast it was a good week but it was sad too. Elder Shuler and Elder Dove my romates left for Mesa Arizona on a tempory assignment they are going to my same mission but visa problems are very common in mexico. So PLEASE PRAY FOR MY VISA!!! haha I know that If i get reassgined for a while it is for a reason and the Lord wants me too. But I would love to get to Mexico ASAP! ha so it was sad seeing those guys go since we had become so close. Me and Elder Richardson are great still I am very lucky to have him as a companion. I can't email pictures here at the mtc but I can print some off! so I will do that later today and hopefully send them some time this week! Everyone happy valentines day I love you all so much and thank you so much for your letters and packages! they mean so much! I love you all talk to next week!
 
P.S. I am about halfway done in the MTC! crazy!
Con Mucho Amor Elder Oliver

No comments:

Post a Comment