Saturday, February 25, 2012

5 1/2 weeks!!!!


Hey everyone!
This has been another a week in the MTC! ha In the MTC everything is routine so I am so sorry if I do not have a ton of stuff to write but I am going to do my best! So on sunday We got to watch a movie after the fireside. The Fireside was given by the MTC president and it was super good! He talked about how God gave all of us different talents and how it is absolutely necessary to use these talents in the field. It was so good! I kept giving Elder Richardson a hard time because he is amazing at the piano...Not just good but like amazing he has been playing since he was 6 and took lessons the entire time. It's incredible. So ya it was fun for me to give him a hard time about it but he knew it was out love and hopefully he doesn't hate me too bad... :) So we will skip ahead to wednesday! My sisters birthday!!!!Happy birthday mandy! I was thinking about you all day and praying that you were having a wonderful day! Wednesday was also rough day for me though...There was an elder here who I have become very close with. His name is elder benson. he is not in my district but he is in my zone. so I saw him all the time and it was great. But Wednesday he came in to my clase and pulled me out. He told me he had to head home that night because he had to clear some stuff up and you could tell it was killing him. I felt so bad for him. But I also was so happy that he was doing the right thing! He is a great missionary and I know that when he comes back in 6 months he is going to be great! So that was definitely a downer. But we are praying for him and are proud of him for doing the right thing.

So....Spanish is coming along great! I am still horrible...... hahahah. But I learn more and more each day! My lessons are getting easier and easier to explain the teachings of the gospel effectively to my investigator. I love my teachers hermano davis and hermano crowley are so great and are so great at teaching us with the spirit! I learn so much every day. I have been learning more and more about the gospel and I am 20 pages from finishing the BOM so that is super exciting it is going slow because I am really studying each scripture as I go. That is what I have learned since coming into the mtc, the difference between reading the scriptures and studying them. It is amazing how much I am learning. I love it. I look forward to personal study every day. Today we went to the temple and it was so amazing! I don't know why today was just different. I think it might have had something to do elder benson leaving but I do not know...I felt so much relief though. I felt peace about all the concerns I have about my mission and everything in my life. I am so glad for temples and the spirit i feel everytime I attend! it is such a blessing! Well i am out of time. But I love everybody! Thank you so much for the letters and all the love! I am glad to hear about all my boys returning from their missions and getting back into the swing of things I miss you guys so much! but I know I need to be here! I love you all!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment