Sunday, March 18, 2012

I leave TUESDAY! well....I am supposed to...

Hey Everybody!!!!
It is Elder Oliver again! how are all of you?? It has been another exciting week at the MTC! I want to apologize first...I forgot to write in my last email that my week is a little different my last week! I am so sorry My P-day is saturday! not FRIDAY! I am so sorry if you were worried that something had happened to me! But I promise that I am ok! hah. So this week Has really been the same as any other week. I am learning so many good things! I am finding great talks! And learning so much in the scriptures! I have started reading my book of mormon in spanish! It is dificult and I do not know a lot of the words but I can usually fumble my way through and it is so fun! I am reading The Scriptures in another language! How amazing is that! I am so blessed to have the gift of tongues because lets be real there is no way I could learn another language if it was not for the Lord. So...I know that the question that is burning on everyone's mind is do I know when I am leaving the MTC and the answer is no.......I have no idea as of right now. I have not recieved any word on my Visa. No word on a reassignment....I have absolutely no idea. So Me elder Richardson, Butler, Jessop the 4 of us that are going to the Mexico City, Mexico North Mission are just waiting patientally We know that what ever is going on it is because it is the Lord's will. And where ever we end up and when ever we end up there we will be happy because we know we will be where the Lord wants us when he wants us there. yesterday we had in-field orientation! that is where we sit in a few different rooms and learn about what things we are going to experience and things we are going to need to know when we enter the field. I was dreading going to it because it is no joke all day about 13 hours haha. But it actually was good and I felt bad for having so much doubt in something that I knew deep down was going to help me. If there is one thing I have learned since coming on my mission it is that attitude is everything.When you act and feel like you are able to do things that others might say you can't do or you don't think you are able to do. Have faith in your self and more importantly have faith in the Lord. I know that If i am living and obeying the commandments and rules of the gospel and I am doing eveything I can to make my goal, learning spanish, learning doctorine, having faith that my family and friends would be taken care of when I get back I know that the Lord is goin to take care of the rest. Because he really does love me and when I try my best and fall to the ground exhausted I know he will pick me up and carry me the rest of the way. I am so grateful for that knowledge knowing that the savior is by side always in good times and bad. So I am so excited that I could be leaving the MTC this upcoming week so I can start bringing the light to the people of the world. I love all of you! Miranda thank you so much for the cupcakes they were amazing! And Campbells thank you for the cookies they were delicious also! all of your letters and packages really mean so much! I love all of you and thanks for everything you do! I really do think about all of you all the time and how lucky I am to the have the support I do! :) Love you all!!
Con Amor Elder Oliver

No comments:

Post a Comment