Saturday, May 5, 2012

News from Josh

Josh made it to Mexico ok and sent this email to us:

Hey Everybody I just want to let you know that I got to Mexico ok!!! wow it is crazy! The city is soooo big. So many people in such a small area. But it really is so Beautiful here. It is green!!! there are mountains and trees everywhere! I am so excited to be here. I know that this is where I am meant to be! I hope everyone is doing well! Oh my mission president is amazing... President Call is called of God and I am so grateful for everything he does! I just want you all to know that I got here ok. I love you all so much! I hope you all have a good week! I will write you a week from today! Mondays are my p day. fyi. haha. I love you all have a great week!
my new address
Apdo. 98
Cuautitlan Izcalli
Estado de Mexico
Mexico 54740
And then his Mission President sent us pictures of Josh with the other new missionaries and his trainer, Elder Maldonado.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment